Helvetica Font is a famous typeface that is belonging to the largest Sans-serif family. This ultra-modern typeface was designed in 1957 by a very well-known font designer Max Miedinger. This is one of the famous fonts among the most demandable typefaces and it has been used in an extensive range by designers.
The main feature of this font is it makes the context easy to understand and read even from a distance, that’s why it is used in various notable places. Because of its qualities, It has been used in many notable places. So, I recommend trying this font in your upcoming project to get the best result.
The designer created many variations after its popularity including Helvetica Narrow, BMW Helvetica, Helvetica Rounded, Helvetica Light, and a few others. Moreover, Many different websites provide a font generator tool that helps you to generate this font. You can also try the elegant helvetica neue font and can make amazing stuff by pairing these typefaces.
Who Used Helvetica Font?
An Italian Manufacturing Company, Cassino (S.p. A) has used the font for its logo design and headings. This font has been used in such very popular places because of its attractive look. It is the best typeface that is perfect for any type of design and text design like Book Covers, Business Cards, Greeting Cards, Poster, Product Packaging, Printing projects, website designing, Advertisements, Social media, Headlines, titles, Banners, and some plenty more.
This is a very famous typeface that is not currently available in both google and adobe store but you can download it easily from here. Many developers also use this font style in programming languages like CSS, Due to its Bold texture.
You can also use this font freely in various programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, and Microsoft Word. It is much similar to the helvetica neue condensed font and you can make many stunning arts and illusions with the help of this font.
Helvetica Font Family Appearance
Details in Table
|Free For Personal Use
Font License Guide
You can use this freeware font in your personal designs without purchasing. For commercial uses, You need to purchase its paid version that can get from the Font Author or any other dealers.
Alternatives Of Helvetica Font
- Acumin Font
- Noveltica Nova Pro Font
- Aktiv Grotesk Font
- Univers Font
- Noirden Sans Font
- Untitled Sans Font
- VISIA Pro Font
- Bw Nista International Font
- Exensa Grotesk Font
Family of Helvetica Font
- Helvetica Pro Light
- Helvetica Pro Light Oblique
- Helvetica Pro Roman
- Helvetica Pro Oblique
- Helvetica Pro Bold
- Helvetica Pro Bold Oblique
- Helvetica Pro Black
- Helvetica Pro Black Oblique
- Helvetica Pro Light Condensed
- Helvetica Pro Light Condensed Oblique
- Helvetica Pro Condensed
- Helvetica Pro Condensed Oblique
- Helvetica Pro Bold Condensed
- Helvetica Pro Bold Condensed Oblique
- Helvetica Pro Black Condensed
- Helvetica Pro Black Condensed Oblique
- Helvetica Pro Narrow Roman
- Helvetica Pro Narrow Roman Oblique
- Helvetica Pro Narrow Bold
- Helvetica Pro Narrow Bold Oblique
- Helvetica Pro Compressed
- Helvetica Pro Extra Compressed
- Helvetica Pro Ultra Compressed
- Helvetica Pro Inserat Roman
- Helvetica Pro Rounded Bold
- Helvetica Pro Rounded Bold Oblique
- Helvetica Pro Rounded Black
- Helvetica Pro Rounded Black Oblique
- Helvetica Pro Rounded Bold Condensed
- Helvetica Pro Rounded Bold Condensed Oblique
- Helvetica Pro Textbook Roman
- Helvetica Pro Textbook Oblique
- Helvetica Pro Textbook Bold
- Helvetica Pro Textbook Bold Oblique
- Helvetica Pro Std Fractions
- Helvetica Pro Std Fractions Bold
Helvetica Font Free Download
If you are looking for a free version of this font for your personal project then click on the below download link. But in the case of commercial uses, You must purchase its paid version.
Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Albanian, Belarusian, Kanuri, Kurdish, Lithuanian, Bislama, Breton, Bulgarian, Catalan; Valencian, Chamorro, Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, English, Faroese, Fijian, French, Galician, Hungarian, Interlingua, Irish, Igbo, Ido, Icelandic, Italian, Maltese, Marshallese, Navajo, Navaho, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Romanian, Moldavian, Moldovan, Russian, Scottish Gaelic; Gaelic, Slovak, Slovene, Somali, Tahitian, Vietnamese, Walloon, Welsh, Yoruba, Ukrainian, Venda.